'84 Regal Sedan *new to GBF* pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeryRegalSedan

Apprentice
Jul 19, 2010
Lue said:
did it come with an alum core support? 8) In the past, i have found 1 in a 4dr regal, 2 in 4dr century, and one on a GP :mrgreen:

i dont think so but ill check, its suposed to have an a stamped on the passenger side of it right?

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
VeryRegalSedan said:
Lue said:
did it come with an alum core support? 8) In the past, i have found 1 in a 4dr regal, 2 in 4dr century, and one on a GP :mrgreen:

i dont think so but ill check, its suposed to have an a stamped on the passenger side of it right?

Yes, It would have an "A" stamped on eather side.

79MaliCrazz

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2010
Lake Wylie,SC
Nice G i think putting a nice small block in and then some wheels would be a great start paint looks great i would leave it last unless there is hidden rust coming through.

VeryRegalSedan

Apprentice
Jul 19, 2010
Lue said:
VeryRegalSedan said:
Lue said:

Yes, It would have an "A" stamped on eather side.

it doesnt but i think im gonna go on a junkyard run and see if i can find a few

VeryRegalSedan

Apprentice
Jul 19, 2010
85montanezSS said:
Nice G i think putting a nice small block in and then some wheels would be a great start paint looks great i would leave it last unless there is hidden rust coming through.

i was thinking of dropping a buick 350 in that im gonna bench build with a th350, grab some drop spindles and some v8 gbody springs and sit the car on some 3rd or 4th gen camaro rims that i plan on hand painting, a specter "cold air" intake and maybe a mild cam for some better torque and run duals out an x pipe so it sounds rather aggressive. gonna be alotta work lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor