Status
Not open for further replies.

79MaliCrazz

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2010
Lake Wylie,SC
VeryRegalSedan said:
85montanezSS said:
Nice G i think putting a nice small block in and then some wheels would be a great start paint looks great i would leave it last unless there is hidden rust coming through.

i was thinking of dropping a buick 350 in that im gonna bench build with a th350, grab some drop spindles and some v8 gbody springs and sit the car on some 3rd or 4th gen camaro rims that i plan on hand painting, a specter "cold air" intake and maybe a mild cam for some better torque and run duals out an x pipe so it sounds rather aggressive. gonna be alotta work lol

Cool thats sounds like a great plan now the rims i would do something more different like maybe these rims.I think they would look hot on your car if you have the funds.

Attachments

• rim for monte 2.jpg
    rim for monte 2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 810

VeryRegalSedan

Apprentice
Jul 19, 2010
i was thinking of dropping a buick 350 in that im gonna bench build with a th350, grab some drop spindles and some v8 gbody springs and sit the car on some 3rd or 4th gen camaro rims that i plan on hand painting, a specter "cold air" intake and maybe a mild cam for some better torque and run duals out an x pipe so it sounds rather aggressive. gonna be alotta work lol[/quote]

Cool thats sounds like a great plan now the rims i would do something more different like maybe these rims.I think they would look hot on your car if you have the funds.[/quote]

whooo those are nice i was thinking of something like that later down the line in about a year or so, how much those run?

maddog20_20

Master Mechanic
Nov 20, 2010
St. Louis MO
Nice Regal -- I haven't seen one of those is quite some time. Looks really clean!! Go the sleeper route for sure. Show the ricers what its all about

79MaliCrazz

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2010
Lake Wylie,SC
VeryRegalSedan said:
i was thinking of dropping a buick 350 in that im gonna bench build with a th350, grab some drop spindles and some v8 gbody springs and sit the car on some 3rd or 4th gen camaro rims that i plan on hand painting, a specter "cold air" intake and maybe a mild cam for some better torque and run duals out an x pipe so it sounds rather aggressive. gonna be alotta work lol

Cool thats sounds like a great plan now the rims i would do something more different like maybe these rims.I think they would look hot on your car if you have the funds.[/quote]

whooo those are nice i was thinking of something like that later down the line in about a year or so, how much those run?[/quote]

I think the guy said $400 and change each yeah those are nice.I was thinking 18x8 in front and 18x10 in the rear for mine cause im going to lower it 3" in front and 2" in the rear so it would look nice.

VeryRegalSedan

Apprentice
Jul 19, 2010
maddog20_20 said:
Nice Regal -- I haven't seen one of those is quite some time. Looks really clean!! Go the sleeper route for sure. Show the ricers what its all about

Thanks i show them every now and then lol, its a pretty sad sight to behold though, id be embarrassed to be beaten by some heavy *ss car that has less hp than mines. the torque isnt terrible though (160 ft/lbs i think)

VeryRegalSedan

Apprentice
Jul 19, 2010
I think the guy said $400 and change each yeah those are nice.I was thinking 18x8 in front and 18x10 in the rear for mine cause im going to lower it 3" in front and 2" in the rear so it would look nice.[/quote]

:shock: Holy Crap thats expensive is that without tires,mounting and balancing? that would look damn good on your car though, i think i would go 17- 17.5 if they had it.

79MaliCrazz

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2010
Lake Wylie,SC
VeryRegalSedan said:
I think the guy said $400 and change each yeah those are nice.I was thinking 18x8 in front and 18x10 in the rear for mine cause im going to lower it 3" in front and 2" in the rear so it would look nice.

:shock: Holy Crap thats expensive is that without tires,mounting and balancing? that would look damn good on your car though, i think i would go 17- 17.5 if they had it.[/quote]

Sorry it was 4 and change for 20s i was also thinking of heading that way but im not they should be less and as far if they cost that with tires i didnt get that far with him but im guessing they dont include tires.

VeryRegalSedan

Apprentice
Jul 19, 2010
:shock: Holy Crap thats expensive is that without tires,mounting and balancing? that would look damn good on your car though, i think i would go 17- 17.5 if they had it.[/quote]

Sorry it was 4 and change for 20s i was also thinking of heading that way but im not they should be less and as far if they cost that with tires i didnt get that far with him but im guessing they dont include tires.[/quote]

oh ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor