84 SS Maiden Voyage through Pittsburgh

39F

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2019
Pittsburgh PA
I think they will be a really big turnout this Saturday for the PCS meet, I didn't I had wanted to but ended up going to my buddys for a fire
We are thinking about going to keystone Saturday then heading Mt pleasant after words depends on car count went there 2 weeks ago there was 5 cars needless to say I was kinda upset lol

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
We are thinking about going to keystone Saturday then heading Mt pleasant after words depends on car count went there 2 weeks ago there was 5 cars needless to say I was kinda upset lol
If you haven't done a PCS meet, you should definitely think about doing that. It got shutdown at the waterfront last year because it was bigger than the event they hold for the pittsburgh vintage grand prix. Tons of different vehicles when the weather is really nice, and also lots of female eye candy usually which is why I can usually talk some of my buddies into going

Reactions: 1 user

39F

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2019
Pittsburgh PA
I been going to the P
If you haven't done a PCS meet, you should definitely think about doing that. It got shutdown at the waterfront last year because it was bigger than the event they hold for the pittsburgh vintage grand prix. Tons of different vehicles when the weather is really nice, and also lots of female eye candy usually which is why I can usually talk some of my buddies into going
I been going to the PCS stuff since highschool when it was everyone met at the stacks but yea it got blown up in pastyears

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I been going to the P

I been going to the PCS stuff since highschool when it was everyone met at the stacks but yea it got blown up in pastyears
Yeah, the stacks meets were really fun too until they got screwed up for the same reason. Can't have nothing nice

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Cool murals! There's some serious talent out there.. The one with the street scene at night has got to be one of my favorites. At first it looked like you were actually there, but then realized it was a mural...I was blown away.
Amazing artwork. Turns some bleh buildings into art space like an outdoor museum. I could go on for a thousand words, but I concur, this is my favorite:
Pgh 062.JPG
If I squint, that might be a Malibu coupe on the left.
And your Monte is matches up in style with the color choices and matte finish. Subtle pop!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
Is there blue pearl in that paint? It seriously pops!

(I also gots to know where that Easy 8 is, looks like a killer backdrop)

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Is there blue pearl in that paint? It seriously pops!

(I also gots to know where that Easy 8 is, looks like a killer backdrop)
Appreciate it, it is at the Cecil American Legion

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor