84 SS Maiden Voyage through Pittsburgh

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
You go cruising Sunday few of us were out
I went out for a bit on Saturday, speaking of I drove past you going the other way to your buddies place. I passed you right by the guy that owns Neon Dr.'s place, then when I was heading back saw your car sitting in your buddies driveway

39F

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2019
Pittsburgh PA
I went out for a bit on Saturday, speaking of I drove past you going the other way to your buddies place. I passed you right by the guy that owns Neon Dr.'s place, then when I was heading back saw your car sitting in your buddies driveway
Yea it started pouring down shortly after that

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Yea what luck right,your car running good
I wouldn't go that far, hahaha. But giving her some work tonight so I can get it aligned for the drive to Carlisle, really hoping to stop this as well
20200622_194319.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
We're are you getting it aligned at ?
Leo's, they are usually pretty good with us when we send shop stuff down. Usually use Keith at K&L too, but he was too busy when I first went to take it

39F

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2019
Pittsburgh PA
Leo's, they are usually pretty good with us when we send shop stuff down. Usually use Keith at K&L too, but he was too busy when I first went to take it
I was gonna say go to five star tire great people and they do anything race cars lifted trucks old cars ,older guy there knows what he is doing

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor