84 SS Maiden Voyage through Pittsburgh

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Any of you guys going down the waterfront tomorrow for the car show me and a buddy are heading down around 1 to get a decent spot
It says postponed on the Facebook event for it, I was thinking there will still be people showing up

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I'm finding it slightly ironic that the Spearmint Rhino in Chateau is on Beaver Ave.

GP403 should have them at our next annual party,,, :banana:

Book The Spearmint Rhino Girls For Your Event

Spearmint Rhino has become the leader in providing promotional support for your events with Ring Card Girls, Grid Girls & Promotional Hostesses. Contact us to discuss your requirements

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
GP403 should have them at our next annual party,,, :banana:

Book The Spearmint Rhino Girls For Your Event

Spearmint Rhino has become the leader in providing promotional support for your events with Ring Card Girls, Grid Girls & Promotional Hostesses. Contact us to discuss your requirements
Went there once or twice with some buddies, never even left the bar because the 2 bartenders were hotter than any girl that walked on stage

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I "hear" that Touch Too Much in Baltimore has some fun people working there.... not that I would know, they only attended my bachelor party.
If you want "touching" and all the fun, everyone knows you go down to Jill's in WV

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor