85 monte control or switch on dash identification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2021
I have a 85 monte that I have a hole right above rear defroster button..... I have looked online to see what it is and cameg. The closeset thing Ikind of adjustment knob. Thanks.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I have a 85 monte that I have a hole right above rear defroster button..... I have looked online to see what it is and cameg. The closeset thing Ikind of adjustment knob. Thanks.
Passenger side mirror remote control cable knob goes there if the still has it.

Dec 19, 2021
cool thanks. just bought it, after asking the guy around the corner to sell it for 2 years. has a 406 with less than 500 miles on it. He owned it for 17 yers and let it sit afdter putting the engine in cuz a brake line blew and radiator hose was leaking. more to follow including pics. Glad I found the group.

Attachments

• monte1.jpg
    monte1.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 75
  • monte 4.jpg
    monte 4.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 77
Reactions: 1 user
Dec 19, 2021
images of when i got it a few days ago. dirty engine and body and buffed body and cleaning up engine. another toy added to my collection. love it!

Attachments

• carlo dirty engine.jpg
    carlo dirty engine.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 88
  • carlo engine.jpg
    carlo engine.jpg
    523.3 KB · Views: 79
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor