86 Supreme Brougham build and pics- new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha,if i find one.that will be a good possibilitty..
but the 350 is a direct swap. not 100% sure on what im doing yet.

Engine for my Cutlass is at the machine shop. Here's the plan.........parts are here or ordered.
.030 over 1971 350
Speed Pro L2321F 6cc forged pistons, ARP bolts, otherwise stock bottom end
#7 heads, 2" and 1.65", standard issue port and smooth AIR bumps, welded dividers
.028 Cometics, measured 9.2:1 CR
Lunati Voodoo 60801 213/219 @ .050 .485/.499
Harland Sharp 7/16" stud mount 1.6 roller rockers
Edelbrock Performer, 750 Q-Jet
DUI HEI, NGK XR5
1 3/4" primary Hedmann headers to an X-over 2 1/2" dual exhaust
TH350, 1,800-2,000ish stall through an 8.5" G body 3.73 with 27" tires

Also got an all aluminum radiator and LT1 dual electric fan setup to go in, 140 amp cs144 alternator, GOD when is spring going to get here??????????

what machine shop did you go to? when my car is done, i am going to have a meet once a month on a thursday night here in manitowoc, my shop for drinks food, ect, then off to the penguin for there cruise night. keep up the good work on that cutty, i love the white top and color.

man where did u get ur grill at? thats what i've been lookin for for my 84

Those are stock '86 grilles. And Josh lucked out finding a set of NOS ones, they're hard to get...

That motor sounds like it'll be a pretty fun set-up going in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor