87 442 the way they should have been

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I'm making another attempt at picking it up tomorrow!
KIMG0119.JPG
KIMG0120.JPG
KIMG0121.JPG

Hopefully all goes well this time.

Reactions: 2 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
One step closer! The crew cab made it round trip no problems that I didn't expect. Took a picture in Oldbridge when I got it loaded up
KIMG0122.JPG

Back roads from there to Jackson was actually a nice ride. Once I got to Jackson I gave the car a quick once over. Sitting all this time didn't help it but it didn't hurt it as bad as I expected it to. It still needs all the same parts it needed before just a little worse. No big deal I have them I just hope the motor ain't hurt. I'll find out tomorrow about that. For now here's a few pictures of it.
KIMG0123.JPG
KIMG0124.JPG
KIMG0125.JPG
received_200292614576226.jpeg

She got a little moldy and a little more crusty but that doesn't scare me.

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Ladies and gentlemen Clutch is in the building!
KIMG0128.JPG
KIMG0129.JPG
KIMG0130.JPG

I just had to lay the header panel back on it. I really missed this car. Now that it's Inside the first thing I need to do is start cleaning it
KIMG0131.JPG

I'd actually forgotten how much I love looking at all the subtle modifications I've done to the inside
KIMG0132.JPG

The pillar pods the Starfire wheel and of course the Hurst comp+ shifter coming threw the automatic console.
I forgot just how long it's been
KIMG0133.JPG

And I got a go ahead on one of the upgrades. I don't even know what it's going to cost me he just said yeah put it in there.
KIMG0134.JPG

So I'm now looking for A-body Mopar 8 3/4 Axel's and a center.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 7 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
All week I've been trying to get back out to the building to do some cleaning and organizing of the car and every night something has come up. Tonight though it was a good thing my new glasses came in I'm officially old first pair of bifocals lol but there supposed to be indestructible and don't have a bifocal line. Looks like I'll get back at it Saturday after the New Egypt raceway swap meet.

Reactions: 2 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
The swap meet was pretty much a bust. I did pick up a new used mixer for my torches at a steal. I'm back at the building now so far I did a quick cleaning of the inside and hit it with a shop vac inside and under the hood. Just sitting here for a minute and I feel right at home.
KIMG0138.JPG

KIMG0139.JPG

Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor