87 cutlass salon emblems

markolds

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 26, 2023
I having a hard time locating all of the emblems and badges for my 87 salon whom ever did the paint job 30 + years ago never put them back on

I have a whole bucket of that stuff, collection from about 50 - 60 Restos...

Plus I got the 89 Wagon going into paint all the emblems getting pulled. It was originally a movie car for project that didn't happen. Only thing staying is roof rack.

You looking for NOS, aftermarket, or used? The Salon sail panel emblems will be the hardest to find.

If you need all of them, you're going to have a tough time. I'm assuming the front rocket between the grilles is there. You will need the header panel "Oldsmobile" emblem, the door panel Olds rockets near the lower front bottom of the doors, the sail panel "Cutlass Salon" emblem, the trunk key surround emblem, and the trunk "Oldsmobile" emblem.

I have the front and rear Oldsmobile emblems, front nose rocket for 87 NOS. I might have the trunk lock surround emblem but I'd have to dig around and find it again. I saw it a couple months ago. I do not have any sail panel emblems for Salon, or any lower front door rockets.

Aftermarket supports the door rockets, the trunk lid Oldsmobile emblem and trunk surround emblem, nose rocket and I think header panel standup ornament, but not the sail panel emblems or front header Oldsmobile emblem. Keep in mind, however, the aftermarket parts are cheaper for a reason.

Reactions: Rktpwrd

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor