A few mods I did a while back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Larry

Apprentice
Nov 7, 2011
Here are a few mods that I did years ago. I figured you guys would appreciate them.

Here are my HID's with an OEM style glass on the front to maintain the original appearance when not in use.
db5d23aa.jpg

1c8db15f.jpg

Here is a lil vid demonstrating my reversed Parking light flasher. The flasher is normally dim and gets brighter when you turn on the signal light. I love the look of bright parking lights, they remind me of DRL (daytime running lights). What I did was splice in 2 relays to reverse the pattern so they would always be bright and then dim down when the signal is activated. The only draw back is that the front flasher will only work if the parking lights are on. There is a way around it by getting power directly from the battery but it don't bother me enough to have another wire running across my engine bay.

Here is a pic of the relays and then the vid link.
3d6670b8.jpg

http://youtu.be/c7b7AGDVp_k

Mr.Larry

Apprentice
Nov 7, 2011
1985cutlasssupreme said:
what are those rims you have called? im really diggin em'
Torque Thrust II by American Racing

Mr.Larry

Apprentice
Nov 7, 2011
G-Body_Vet said:
1985cutlasssupreme said:
did you do any mods to not have them rub or anything?

Rear wheel backspacing and tire size too?
The frame is notched in the rear
The backspace on the rear is 5

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
how did you get the headlight to look stock with a the HID's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor