A Nice Christmas Movie For The Whole Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2012
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and Scrooged with Bill Murray are my two favorites.

Reactions: 2 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
"A Charlie Brown Christmas" is my favorite cartoon Christmas show.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Hallmark is guilty of cranking out out all those "sappy" stories, as Nick put it. Some of them just make you want to puke.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Hallmark is guilty of cranking out out all those "sappy" stories, as Nick put it. Some of them just make you want to puke.
Those shows have been the same for years. Plots are always similar. Girl gets stuck. Guy helps. The inn, Christmas tree farm, holiday fair is in trouble. Theres always an old truck. Girl falls for the guy and next thng is they save the day. Gagging sounds.. I think I'd rather see John McClane take out Hans at the Nakatomi Plaza. LOL
I will say that theres been a little change on the Hallmark movies this year. Surprised to see a gay couple this year.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Those shows have been the same for years. Plots are always similar. Girl gets stuck. Guy helps. The inn, Christmas tree farm, holiday fair is in trouble. Theres always an old truck. Girl falls for the guy and next thng is they save the day. Gagging sounds.. I think I'd rather see John McClane take out Hans at the Nakatomi Plaza. LOL
I will say that theres been a little change on the Hallmark movies this year. Surprised to see a gay couple this year.
I guess you're right about Hallmark rehashing their typical Christmas holiday themes. They're also trying to stay current with the times.

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
Wouldn't waste a trip to the porcelain throne room to yak up a luger on the lot of them. So much sugar-poo it Makes me teeth ache. Sickest point to it all is that it isn't even New Years and yet I'd bet one mexican peso that some programming putz is already assembling the next round of drivel for Valentine's Day!!!!

Nick

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor