Ac help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
The Sanden compressor would be a good way to go. That kit seems a bit pricey. Even if you bought the compressor separately, you'd still have to have custom hoses made.
You might also want to look into replacing your condenser and probably your evaporator core.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Rudy913

G-Body Guru
Feb 26, 2016
New Orleans
I have a complete factory Chevy system in my wagon with all the brackets still on the old motor in the garage and some R12 left in the system in the car. This is not shippable, but it's complete and I am going with a Camaro serpentine system that moves the compressor to the other side. I pieced together a G/F body system using replacement parts on RockAuto.com. Texas82GP pointed me to the right hose and condenser. I don't have it charged yet because I still have to lift the body and replace the bushings.
WHERE are y located

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor