advantages to posi

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuttybuddyluva

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 31, 2011
Advantages to posi? What gear set should i use for street racing?

Carlola

Master Mechanic
Feb 5, 2011
I have 3:42, Car isnt finished yet but im told theyre the best all around for street/strip/highway

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
cuttybuddyluva said:
pontiacgp said:
none...if you want to go racing go to the track

Wow...lame
thats a nice way of saying, dont street race ya ________ _________ _________ son of a _______ __________.
any way...depending on what trans you have it could be anywhere form 3.08 all the way up to 4.11 like i got. im also gonna swap my th 350 for a 200-4r so i can get on the highway without burning up my motor. so what trans do ya got and what are your plans with the car?

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
cuttybuddyluva said:
pontiacgp said:

Wow...lame

you asked... I drive on the streets and don't appreciate those who race on the streets making it dangerous for others but won't step up to go race with the men and ladies at the track...

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
bla bla bla.

I stepped up to 373's and a th350 this year, not too bad. I would rather have 342's with a th350 but ultimately 373 and an overdrive trans.

Hard to compete with another car from a roll with a 3 speed trans, dominate light to light tho depending on the rival :lol:

cuttybuddyluva

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 31, 2011
pontiacgp said:
cuttybuddyluva said:
pontiacgp said:

Wow...lame

you asked... I drive on the streets and don't appreciate those who race on the streets making it dangerous for others but won't step up to go race with the men and ladies at the track...

You right i apologize. But in my city we dont have tracks we just have country roads

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor