Aftermarket body panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsnotaGN

G-Body Guru
May 28, 2016
Colorado
Anybody use the Goodmark door skins?
I would like some feedback on those as well. I have a pair of Monte doors that had the door handles shaved, but nice rust free inner structures as compared to my rusted bottom NY doors. Rockauto is listing skins for $155 each with an additional $27 UPS charge. Most of the skins I see are $200+ without shipping.

csstrux

Greasemonkey
Apr 5, 2017
I bought a bunch of Goodmark sheet metal for a 68 cutlass I had some years ago from Tamraz. Good fit/quality IMHO, and prices were tough to beat. If I recall correctly, less than half what OPG wanted for the same stuff.

Reactions: 1 user

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
Anybody use the Goodmark door skins?
I've used a goodmark skin on an El Camino door shell, fit was good but still required some finessing to fit right. If you haven't done a skin before get the skinning tool, it will save a lot of extra work.

ItsnotaGN

G-Body Guru
May 28, 2016
Colorado
I've used a goodmark skin on an El Camino door shell, fit was good but still required some finessing to fit right. If you haven't done a skin before get the skinning tool, it will save a lot of extra work.
Right, I bought the skinning tool, it was only about $30 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor