Aftermarket Cutlass Tail Lights 81-83 Look what just showed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Re: Aftermarket Cutlass Tail Lights 81-83 Look what just sho

jae said:
tobyp,

Haven't been on for awhile and I'm sure this has been asked but are you guys doing group discounts for these new parts or any specials, say holidays and the like.

Yes, I'm an old cheap b@st@rd and proud of it :mrgreen:

El Cheapo

Hi Jae. Yea, we would do a volume group buy for GBF peeps and have even mentioned it with the new Cutlass front tag holder we introduced but no one even mentioned wanting one. So....you got me.

roachownsu

Greasemonkey
May 24, 2013

those tail light look awesome.. i need to get a set

jae

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2006

tobyp said:
Hi Jae. Yea, we would do a volume group buy for GBF peeps and have even mentioned it with the new Cutlass front tag holder we introduced but no one even mentioned wanting one. So....you got me.

Thanks. Wow, I would've thought someone would have asked for GBF group buy, especially on the bezels & grilles and tag holders. I'm still waiting patiently on the console / armrest release button. Keep up with the great work on supplying new parts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor