All your parts store questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
I just want to let everybody here know that I am a new store manager of a new NAPA store. This site is up on my computer in the office for the entire work day. I will be more than happy to answer questions and give you guys part numbers :D

I do have to do some work, every once in a wHile. So if it takes a little bit to get a response, don't worry, I'll get back to you :mrgreen:

You can submit any and all questions right here on this thread :idea:

supkylesup

Master Mechanic
Mar 7, 2010
Toledo, OH
And ill be here to give you the competitions price. :rofl:
I prefer Napa but being a Parts Service Manager at autozone it pays the bills.
Plus you guys close way too early!!!!!! :wtf:

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
6pm isn't to early :p we have to get home for dinner 8)

Plus, we are more of a garage oriented parts store and they close at 5pm :wink:

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
That's great you guys can give us the part numbers we want.But can you give us the 10% discount too :lol:

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
If someone comes into my store and tells me that they're a GBodyForum member, I will definitely give you a discount :mrgreen:

CHRIS.O

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2011
MI
And the race is on, who will give a 30 percent discount haha?

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
I'm not arguing about discounts. I am pretty sure there is nobody local, from this site anyhow. So I doubt anybody from GBodyForum will be in my store :wink:

I just wanted to open this thread to offer any assistance I can. It doesn't neccessarily have to be GBody related. NAPA owns the largest import parts distributor in the country as well, ALTROM.
If you need a bearing for your 1960 Ford tractor ... get me the dimensions and I'll get you a part number :mrgreen:

jasonreid

Greasemonkey
May 27, 2011
Rockmart, Georgia
RITTER said:
I'm not arguing about discounts. I am pretty sure there is nobody local, from this site anyhow. So I doubt anybody from GBodyForum will be in my store :wink:

Hehe, I could be at your store in less than 6 hours... :lol:

MR442

G-Body Guru
Apr 1, 2010
Back woods Central PA
Fight nice guys . Each store has it plus's .

Napa better people most time of counter people no offense to others.

And being open later is nice but not issuer with most guys I hang with . I only go to Auto zone for emergency stuff . like Sunday after noon . Seem I have to mod fix or otherwise return stuff there . I take parts with me to check.

But they both fall short on simple things . I order more than I pick up any more I see not having over head . Head but having to order a V8 Gm water pump come on. . So I deal with other stores .

Glad to have you on board .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor