Almost forgot about this place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

4-Speeds

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 19, 2006
Almost..

anyways... Posted a long time ago about my other cutty.. then writing it off, and this is the second coming :twisted:

after two motors in one year.. it's sittin pretty in my driveway now though.

IMG_0036copy.jpg

IMG_0024copy.jpg

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
sh*t that looks MEAN. wow i love this car. what wheels are those? glad to have you back. your car looks amazing

JESSE

Master Mechanic
Nov 21, 2007
GULFPORT,MS
why ya teasing us with just two pics :D .....jesse

Vern

Master Mechanic
Jul 23, 2007
Dayton, OH
Well tell us about the car.

4-Speeds

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 19, 2006
Thanks guys, they're 17x8 soft 8's...

not that much is done, just a broken 305 now with a 4 speed, posi/3.42, and lowered it a bit, custom dash, hood as you can see, not much else worth writing about..

building a new frame this year... Max-G style with a 3 link/watts in that back.. and sc&c stage two up front with coil overs all round, C6 Zo6 brakes F/R, a big nasty 14 point cage... and one little secret...

then the drivetrain is getting a twin turbo 383... only will be running 4-6 lbs i think, tko600, and a 9"

being built for open/road racing and the like..

78MC-BBC

Master Mechanic
Jan 29, 2008
yeah i'd ditch the yinyl top and paint the front bumper too, and i would tint the tail lights and misc side markers black too
but in all it looks good

2000.malibu.ls

Royal Smart Person
May 11, 2008
Lake City, Florida
if your only going to run that low of a psi is there really even a point of HAVING a twin turbo system? I dont know much about turbos but I always figured the purpose of tt was to increase the amount of boost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor