Am I asking to much for my Regal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyslick

G-Body Guru
Jun 2, 2008
Crossville, TN
Honestly the ecomony is killing cars right now and their prices (except for the ultra rare stuff that rolls through Barett-Jackson). I mean you have to figure that you can get BRAND NEW cars and trucks now (like a standard cab 2wd 4.7L dodge truck) for less than 10k. You can pick up one year old anythings for 1/2 off sticker ... sometimes more.

I've been in the drifting scene for about 8 or 9 years now and 240's and other cars that were desirable for drifting were pulling huge numbers like 2 years ago. Now people can't give those cars away.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
The price is far, but the market is not. No one has money for toys right now. I would keep it for when society completely collapses, and you need it for our dystopian Mad Max future. EFI cars will be no match for carburetors when society disintegrates with the world wide collapse of all the major currencies. Those with old cars that can be recovered easily from an EMP, and the skills to keep them running will rule the wasteland.

jonnyslick

G-Body Guru
Jun 2, 2008
Crossville, TN
85 Cutlass Brougham said:
The price is far, but the market is not. No one has money for toys right now. I would keep it for when society completely collapses, and you need it for our dystopian Mad Max future. EFI cars will be no match for carburetors when society disintegrates with the world wide collapse of all the major currencies. Those with old cars that can be recovered easily from an EMP, and the skills to keep them running will rule the wasteland.

^ Man I wish you were my neighbor!

:lol:

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri

I knew there was another reason for taking the 81 off of the ECM ... I am prepping my car for the apocalypse.

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri

and here I thought that was G-body values in St Louis ghettos. Seems you find $500. cars going for $3500. plus everywhere.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Unfortunately, a G body is no match for zombies. I just hope there aren't zombies.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Damnit! Too late!

smallish_3250715295_bea2fabe77_o.jpg

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor