Am I asking to much for my Regal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
monte7carlo9 said:
Thanks guys, I might drive it down to the upholsetry shop and see how much it will cost to get the top redone. As for the interior panels, I wish I could find G-bodys in my area in the junkyards so I can get some nicer panels. I been looking for good interior parts for my 79' Monte for awhile with no luck. I guess I just have to be patient and the right person will come around.

I also forgot to mention I have a 1980 regal 3.8 turbo hood that goes with the car, really straight but its a different color.
gbodyparts.com hasinterior parts for our cars. I just bought just about every interior panels and carpet for my 80' cutlass and they where great. I called them to order and they really hooked me up. I give them big thumbs up. Now they may not have the panels in your color but thats what dye is for. My interior is white and my replacment panels came in grey, dark blue and black. I just got some duplicolor white dye and dyed them and they came out great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor