American Racing Torq-Thrust or Cragar SS???

Status
Not open for further replies.

frtend

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 31, 2006
Indiana
Get them and try it! With 15 bids,if they don't work I think you can get most of your money back by reselling if you need to. Your wheels sure do look like Cragars though!! I'm sure AR had a very similar style wheel to compete with the S/S design. After all copying success is the easiest way to sales and I think those CragarS/S wheels were one of the most popular of their time. Still is a great look for alot of cars,including yours! With either AR or Cragar caps!!

frtend

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 31, 2006
Indiana
Don't know for sure....been 20 yrs since I owned any...lol ! More than likely, they have some kind of retaining plate installed from inside with screws into the cap to retain it to a flange on the wheel,so yes,you would have to take the wheels off.Just do it when you rotate your tires next. They may be screw on,but I would guess probably not as they would be too easy to steal.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Those are deff. Cragers! Hands down

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor