Another 87 Monte SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
That's west up!,looks like a solid builder there h :wink: omie.just one word" IROCS" gotta get some on ,its just not an mcss without em :!: ok,now that i got that west coast arrogance out of my system,i've got all parts u need besides the weatherstripping.so when you get the chance pm me.graciaSS for risking yours so that i may wipe mine! 8)

lg1200

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2011
Q, those wheels are clean my dude...i just ran into a guy selling a 87 MC SS for 4500 last week...if i didn't have so much tied up in my regal i would've jumped on it..when you come back we gotta link up in C-town..by that time i'll have this olds 350 rebuilt and dropped in so i can drive it to the crib...be safe over there brother. peace.

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
Thanks for your support guys. As much as I love Irocs, I just don't think that they'll look good with the paint scheme I want. I'm probably gonna go with 24" black face rims with a chrome/polished lip, maybe even staggered. This car has a long way to go to be the way I want it, and I've still got two other cars to finish before I can really get to work on my SS.

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
sslover85 said:
Do you happen to be stationed at Ft Hood. That car looks real familiar.....

Yep, currently overseas at the moment though

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
Congrats Qdub car looks like a good place to start from to make your dream ride.

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
v2vera said:
Congrats Qdub car looks like a good place to start from to make your dream ride.

Thanks. I hope to get it looking as half as good as that Regal of yours. That car is gorgeous!

v2vera

G-Body Guru
Sep 13, 2010
in the Desert!
Qdub24 said:
v2vera said:

Thanks. I hope to get it looking as half as good as that Regal of yours. That car is gorgeous!

I know you will :) No doubt! Im still jealous, its a curse having a clean car lol it hurts to do anything to it lol. But I got something up my sleeve, and keeping it all buick ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor