another gp on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerry455

Apprentice
Jul 9, 2006
sterling hts mi
i am new to this forum but have been involved in pontiacs for a long time. just love the mid '80s gp's and am continually modifying and having fun with it. i belong to the royal pontiac club of america and we race at milan dragway in milan mi at least once a month. it is not real fast ( best of 13.501 at 102.55 on street tire and thru the exhaust) but it is a fun driver and i enjoy driving it. it is an 86 gp le with a zz3 ,700r4 and a 3.73:1 monte ss posi axle.

85t5mcss

Master Mechanic
Apr 24, 2006
Indy, IN
Welcome. Always glad to have another G-Body fan on board. I like the Montes most, but GPs r a close second. Friend just sold his 84 to buy a Eagle Talon AWD :( Glad to see u still have the bug. Post some pics in the Photo Album when u get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor