Another new guy from MN. MPLS area

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSuttonMN

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 27, 2010
Hi all,
New guy from Brooklyn Center, MN. My first memories include a baby blue Malibu wagon that my father and I lived in when we were homeless. I currently own an 84 Grand Prix with Olds 455 and 86 Cutlass with 74k on it.
IMAG0661.jpg

IMAG0771.jpg
G-Bodys are my first love as my first car was an 82 Monte that was a 3rd generation hand me down that my grandparents had bought new. In between my 1st and current there was an 82 malibu wagon. G-Bodys are my self admitted weekness and my wife is fully aware of our love for one another and pretty understanding. The grand prix is for sale currently as a parts car as I've had some title issues with the state that I've owned for 4 years. I have somebody supposedly coming to get it Tuesday but we'll see... :? If this falls through I'll be accepting offers on parts or as whole. FYI- the wheels that are on the car are the stock 14" steelies. Not either set of spokes or chromes. LMK if your interested :D
shane005.jpg

shane006.jpg

IMAG0428.jpg

IMAG0429.jpg

IMAG0431.jpg

IMAG0432.jpg

IMAG0433.jpg

SSuttonMN

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 27, 2010
Haven't driven in 2 years. Starter and Torque converter out. Ran/Drove fine last time I had it out.
Make me an offer on it whole. I have a tenative sale pending for p/u on Tuesday. Has missed 1 previous appt so we'll see what happens. Currently car is whole other than some after market gauges are out of the dash.

81CRUISERbrougham

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 10, 2010
Duluth,MN
the 455 is what id really want, the rest of it not so much id build it into a pure stock dirt car :D . I been debating on selling my wagon not so sure yet.

SSuttonMN

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 27, 2010
Might be headin to French Lake Auto Parts on Tuesday. (a bone yard in Annandale,MN) Ran out of room at the house with the new addition of the 86 Cutlass. Rust free body, minimal surface rust on frame, rails are solid. No dings dents in panals. a few parts are off of car but are inside and complete. NEW edlelbrock carb with less than 8hrs in it + plugs, wires, Dist cap, Etc. Gonna try a re-post in Pontiac and For Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor