Any W-Body fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crash

Master Mechanic
Feb 14, 2010
Sanford, Michigan
I like the W bodies, but I am more a fan of the bigger H bodies. I sold my supercharged '93 Bonneville about three months ago, and my wife drives an '03 supercharged Bonneville right now. Ran a 14.34 1/4 mile with it last October pretty much stock which is about 1/2 a second faster then any other 00+ Bonneville I have seen run stock. Ours only has an Intense Racing PCM ( no timing added ) gutted air box with drop in K&N, and a Magnaflow cat.

I host a yearly gathering on another forum I am on and am having a track day during the meet. I hope to go a bit faster then that with a 3.4 pulley and a good fenderwell intake 8)

The '03 Bonneville is in the background in my sig pic, of course with crappy looking winter rims and tires on it. It gets the factory 17" chrome rims back in the spring.

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
yup, wifey DD's an '03 Imp. Now she has her eye on an '07GPGT ( 3.8 Supercharged ).

MayhemKustomz

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 1, 2010
Michigan
I own a 00 GPGT that the wife drives also. Not much performance wise done to it mostly appearance mods. When it;s finally paid for i would like to do a top swap on it or a full l67 swap. I'll wait untill it's paid for and the warranty is expired.

5894_121003220302_511240302_2884783.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor