Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I think I might have one.

Lucky

A buddy of mine did and he would be in alot of pain. :shock: At least he got some good pain meds.. Good luck!

walked into the barracks bathroom right after a guy had passed one and passed out from the pain. nice little swirly trail of blood on the floor next to a really pale guy with his boys all out in the open!
good luck buddy

Well I'm thinking it was just a bladder infection. Thank god lol.

Bladder stone? I think you mean kidney stone. I've had 3 over the years. First one was small passed it within an hour by drinking plenty of water. Pain is severe! Second one pain was even worse! I held an ice pack on my kidney until I got some pain meds in the ER. After an all night IV, I passed that one the next morning. The 3rd was the worst! A 6mm stone dropped out of my kidney and got stuck way high up in the tube that goes to the bladder. Surgeon had to go in and push it back into the kidney and blast it into smaller pieces. Was pasing those pieces for over a month!

Attachments

• sailpanelscomplete.JPG
    sailpanelscomplete.JPG
    190.5 KB · Views: 139
  • speaker.jpg
    speaker.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 161
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor