Anyone here use MegaSquirt ECU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
Hey Judge!

I´m from Bogota- Colombia! Im working in my 79´MC and I started this project installing Megasquirt EFI for the base engine 200 CID 3.3 liter V6. Please see this link in youtube of my car working with Megasquirt Efi. Here in Colombia people use Megasquirt or Haltech. Holley can be a good option and I think is easier to run because it has autoprogramming.

Hope you enjoy!

Wow, you really put some work into that intake manifold. Megasquirt is open source which helps keep costs down. Nice job

marcar1993

G-Body Guru
Aug 31, 2007
New Jersey
A friend has a stock miata motor with a turbo and a megasquirt. That fuel system allowed the stock motor to live through mid 12 second passes and 21psi. Megasquirt is a nice tool, but you need to know how to program it.

ldr

Master Mechanic
Sep 16, 2016
Sarcoxie, MO
Megasquirt is not for everyone. If you are willing to read all that needs to be read to be successful you will have gained good valuable knowledge that you won't soon forget about tuning your engine. I wanted to see if I could build and get my motor to run with one of their diy kits. It's been two year now and still learning. The best part is how gratifying it is to know that you done it all. I work on holley efi, it was easier to use. But my MS3 does everything it does for 400 dollars versus 1200. Just my two cents worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor