Anyone know a good body shop in New England?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevorjm

Greasemonkey
May 2, 2011
Hello everyone,

I am curious if any members near me in New England know of a good body shop familiar with G-Bodies? I have some paint issues that need to be looked as well as a leaky rear window among other things. If anybody can recommend someone that would be awesome. I am in Medford, Massachusetts so the Boston area is easiest for me.

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
see Derick @ karpenko kustomz in Ipswich,he does nice work and is very fimilar with g-bodys.

Reactions: 1 user

trevorjm

Greasemonkey
May 2, 2011
see Derick @ karpenko kustomz in Ipswich,he does nice work and is very fimilar with g-bodys.
Awesome! I looked at the gallery on the website and saw Grand Nationals and a Malibu, looks like excellent work.

Spintire47

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 15, 2019
Westerly R.i.
Seems like you Guys got a good bodyman for these cars. I'm in R.i. and my Cutlass is going to the body shop tomorrow to have the windshield and backwindow removed for some rust repair and revealing. I wish I joined a month or so earlier but in pretty confident in the shop in going to. I'll let you know how o make out.

Reactions: 1 user

Spintire47

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 15, 2019
Westerly R.i.
I do need to find the best fitting door seals. I have the window sweeps already and I installed the outer ones myself but the Inners that are on the door panel are a little different so I'm gonna have the body shop install those along with the door seals but i need to purchase those still so if anyone has a good recommendation of where to purchase them from that would be great! Thanks

84 W40

G-Body Guru
Dec 9, 2009
I was born and raised in South Medford, I now live in the next town over. If you need any help PM. I did have a great body man that I used for many years but he passed away 7 years ago.

Reactions: 1 users

84 W40

G-Body Guru
Dec 9, 2009
Melloelky, do you by any chance go to Kitty's in North Reading on Thursdays

84 W40

G-Body Guru
Dec 9, 2009
I thought it was yours but wasn't shore very nice Elky, I try to go every week my self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor