anyone ordered from monodello performance products

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Bad4558

Greasemonkey
Nov 12, 2013
I was gonna order a part from mondello performance and was wondering how there service was? I'm use to dealing with summit or jegs. Does anyone have any experience with these people?

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Everyone I have ever known to have ordered through Mondello would not do it again. Horrible customer service is the main complaint. Im not sure when the company went to sh*t but I would have to guess around the time that the old man Joe Mondello died a few years ago.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
Ive heard lots of bad press about them....but Ive been dealing with them for a long time...5yrs or more...never had an issue that they couldnt or wouldnt fix. Maybe they like me.... :mrgreen:

truracer20

Master Mechanic
Feb 16, 2014
western PA
All I can say is when Joe Mondello was still alive and running the show Mondello Performance was "THE SOURCE" for correct parts and info. As far as the maliburacing site link the guy needs to learn to profile and degree a cam( it really isn't hard to learn or do). In 15 minutes all of his questions would have been answered. To a certain extent Mondello Performance has always been a snobby group with elitist attitude. Joe didn't half *ss stuff and to him the right way was the only way. And in that sense if you don't know how to profile a cam then you don't know how to degree it either so you shouldn't be installing it since every cam needs degreed during install. They were more oriented to the professional builder that didn't need to ask silly questions. If you order a cam from them then you obviously read the info that a cam card contains in order to make your selection. You have to take some things you hear with a grain of salt, I'm willing to bet he wasn't Mr. nice guy when he called them.
I'm not saying that I agree with them, that's just the impression I had from dealing with them back in the 90's.
Back then the internet wasn't what it is these days so a phone call usually preceded all orders from them and a lot of questions I had after getting my parts were answered in his book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor