ANYONE WANT TO BUY THIS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

78PanelExpress

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 8, 2009
south-central PA
for $3500 cash??? I took it to the track for the first break-in of the new motor 3 weeks ago and on the second pass (1/8th mile) it blew the front main seal in the Turbo 400.
Car is a 78 converted to "Sedan Delivery", has 358 small block, mildly build (around 310 Horse), 9.5 to 1 flatties, Victor Jr. w/ 750 Holley, roll cage (not certified), line lock, overhead console, new tires all the way around, 13" wide Hoosier on 10" rims on the rear that hook great, remote battery cut off, 9" Ford rear with 3.70 spool, 3500 stall converter, etc, etc,... I sort of lost interest in it cause I expected to have the car done in time to race at least 80% of this season but did not get it finished till a month ago and then the trans seal blew out on the 2nd pass probably due to over fill of trans fluid. :oops: I have 3 other MAJOR projects that need my funds and attention so my loss is your gain. I have at least $5000 in it, everything is either new or rebuilt including the front end, S-10 manual steering box, etc. Contact me if you need more pics or info. Here's a link to a few pics:
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/21714183

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor