anyone with a 83 wagon or similar car used these headers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdgentug

Apprentice
Aug 8, 2009
i havent put them in yet...
it will be awhile befor i do, the cars got the stock 305 in it when i pull it later this year or nect year for a 383 im gonna lay them in then

3rdgentug

Apprentice
Aug 8, 2009
well its gonna be awhile til i put them in now, i took off the intake this weekend to find out some as@hat neighbor i imagine has poured water into my carb. flooding the engine.

i know its one of the punk little kids in the neighborhood

G_Body_Enthusiast

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2005
Louisville, kentucky
3rdgentug said:
well its gonna be awhile til i put them in now, i took off the intake this weekend to find out some as@hat neighbor i imagine has poured water into my carb. flooding the engine.

i know its one of the punk little kids in the neighborhood

locking hood pins for the win?

just an idea.

3rdgentug

Apprentice
Aug 8, 2009
yea im gonna have to do something
id really just like to find the ones who did it
i have a really good feeling its some punk kids that live in the area
i asked some of the other neighbors in the area if they had any problems here lately and one neighbor said her trash cans had been knocked over but that was it, she also assumes it the same kids

78Calais

Apprentice
Feb 14, 2008
MN
I have them on my Cutlass and they fit well and weren't a problem to install either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor