APB: GNX #532 Stolen, Sarasota FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

supercrackerbox

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2008
Lincoln NE
lat friday nite march 26th 2010 my friends gnx number 532 was stolen from his garage. It was in one of his empty rental homes in a gated community parked next to one of his vettes. They left the vette alone (scum bags but they to have taste leaving the vette and taking the GNX...) and got the GNX in the middle of the nite. If you see any GNX parts or hear of the car please pm me ! its been parked in the garage for over 2 years and since he never drove it it wasnt insured.... maybe his homeowners will cover it. was stolen in central florida. He's bummed of coarse but lets hope for the punks to try to ebay the stuff...

Don't bother posting about the owner not having insurance on an X, the guys on the GN board have already discussed that at length. Also, #542 that was listed on Ebay has already been investigated. I just wanted to post this on here to have everyone keep an eye out for a GNX being sold or parted, especially in the Southeast. Figured the more eyes the better.

Thanks!

This definitely is an inside job--or somebody who knew the owner.

I always follow a few rules about my car--

--always make sure nobody is following me home
--always keep the car in a locked garage a night
--the car is always kept a different address then what shows on the registration
--don't post pics on the internet with your plates numbers (I use some old plates for my pics)
--don't tell friends, people on facebook, etc. that your are going on vacation for a week (this applies even after if you don't own a nice car)
--keep all insurance up to date--make sure you have an agree value policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor