are these boxed LCA's stock on some Gbody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
you'd have a hard time convincing the old guys over on ECC about the rear sway bars. elkies were trucks and came with air shocks and no rear swaybar, regardless of the F41 front sway bar. they didn't get jounce bars and monte carlo bars but they did get fake hood scoops and fake exhaust side pipes :rolleyes:
Did some digging into that to see & I was wrong. Only the coupes & sedans got the F41 w/ rear sway bar or F40 w/o. Now the El Camino is listing F41 as an option (which brought me to the conclusion of sway bars) but the MVMA papers list the the wagon & El Camino being excluded from having the rear sway bar. It also exluded anything rolling on a P185/ or P195/ tires. I've seen El Camino's with one but now it'll be safe to say they were add after the fact. To also add, the F40 HD suspension was not an option listed for the wagon or El Camino (standard on them?).

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor