Pgh, PA
05676405-8609-a99c-801a-f07bc5ad3ffa.gif

Reactions: 1 users

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Some of you will use this one and deny it. Speedmaster has various discounts with the code JULY4TH.

Screenshot_20240704-120453~3.png

Reactions: 1 user

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
CSPRacing will give you up to 15% off by using FREEDOM24 at checkout.

Screenshot_20240704-121125~3.png

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Need a lift? Quick Jack offers $350 off until July 8th with promo code AMERICA.

Screenshot_20240704-121238~2.png

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Beefcake Racing has all kinds of stuff on sale up to 30% off, no code necessary.

Screenshot_20240704-122659~3.png

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
CSPRacing will give you up to 15% off by using FREEDOM24 at checkout.

View attachment 242011
Not trying to rain on the parade, but I was surfing here for a TrueTrac for my new axle and these guys are marked up more than Summit before you apply the discount code.

With it it’s cheaper, but with shipping costs and taxes it’ll be close to the same.

Keep an eye on the deals offered from the places you’re shopping at, use price trackers if they’re available. Video game publishers are famous for doing this type of dodgy stuff, raising the price a week before a sale and whatnot.

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Not trying to rain on the parade, but I was surfing here for a TrueTrac for my new axle and these guys are marked up more than Summit before you apply the discount code.

With it it’s cheaper, but with shipping costs and taxes it’ll be close to the same.

Keep an eye on the deals offered from the places you’re shopping at, use price trackers if they’re available. Video game publishers are famous for doing this type of dodgy stuff, raising the price a week before a sale and whatnot.
Thanks for the heads up, I think I speak for everyone when I say we definitely appreciate it! Sadly, I've also noticed that it's a fairly common practice nowadays to play marketing games like that and it's on the consumer to diligently vet every so called "discount". For instance, I can't guarantee it but I'm 99% certain that GNS Performance was offering free shipping on orders over $150 before their latest sale went into place. Now that I'd have to pay for shipping I only save $3 on my order so they just fell to the bottom of my "priority purchase" list.

Summit has always done me well in every regard, has great prices, and some of the best customer service I've experienced. They don't seem to play games but sometimes playing will lead to better deals with their "Beat A Price Guarantee". Not always though.

• Winner
Reactions: 2 users

78Delta88

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
You out did yourself. Good stuff

I remember in HS I was visiting family in Arkansas and stopped by grocery store. Lemons 25 cents each, "Special sale"... 3 for $1.00. I stood back for abit and watched. Guess how many bought groups of three?

Even with Chicago, Cook County School System basic edumacation you know something's not right.

Got to know basic math and keep a watchful eye on those marketing type guys.

Reactions: 2 users

78Delta88

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
May 23, 2022
SW Arizona
I guess if some of these performance parts and vehicle equipment suppliers we're on their "A" game, maybe they should join the forum as a supporting member and post any of their codes on a monthly basis. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge ...all full of hints... might help with sales and customer loyalty.

• Agree

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
You out did yourself. Good stuff

I remember in HS I was visiting family in Arkansas and stopped by grocery store. Lemons 25 cents each, "Special sale"... 3 for $1.00. I stood back for abit and watched. Guess how many bought groups of three?

Even with Chicago, Cook County School System basic edumacation you know something's not right.

Got to know basic math and keep a watchful eye on those marketing type guys.
Thanks man, I just want people to save money if/ whenever possible. Most of the time these offers that I get simply go to waste.

Cook County, wasn't that where Jake & Elwood Blues were from?

I imagine those are the same people that are eating cheeseburgers 5 nights a week but will argue 1/4 lb is more than 1/3 lb because 4 is bigger than 3.

• Haha

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor