Astro van steering shafts

85ss/85gn

Master Mechanic
Jan 31, 2007
beaver dam,wi
Are rear wheel drive and all wheel drive ones the same or different?

85ss/85gn

Master Mechanic
Jan 31, 2007
beaver dam,wi
96-up for the years

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
I'll be the guy that asks this time: Would you happen to have any Astro shafts on hand or have any interest in sourcing more? Thanks in advance- Jon

ostrich

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I'll be the guy that asks this time: Would you happen to have any Astro shafts on hand or have any interest in sourcing more? Thanks in advance- Jon
Jon, I don't have anymore right now. I want to get some more and get them available. Getting harder to find Astro & Safari vans around here. I'm going to visit a couple local wreckers so if I do get some I will surely post an update.
Thanks

Reactions: 1 users

MisterA

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 17, 2022
Guys I have a few steering shafts modified to work in G-bodys and F-Bodys. I put one in my 85 Camaro and also my Monte SS. It took all the 'Slop' out of the old rag joint. I found a few in the local scrap yard so I made a few up. Ready to go painted with 'Low gloss' engine paint. I can do $50 +shipping.
I know its been a minute...but by chance do you have any more of these shsfts for a monte 85? thanks

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD
I know its been a minute...but by chance do you have any more of these shsfts for a monte 85? thanks
I have a few clocked and welded. Also, RKE modules, jeep shafts, and stay-down license plate holders.
20231119_160503_HDR.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor