Astro van steering shafts

Aug 29, 2021
Guys I have a few steering shafts modified to work in G-bodys and F-Bodys. I put one in my 85 Camaro and also my Monte SS. It took all the 'Slop' out of the old rag joint. I found a few in the local scrap yard so I made a few up. Ready to go painted with 'Low gloss' engine paint. I can do $50 +shipping.
I was wondering if you still had a steering shaft available for my 79 malibu?

vandyman

Apprentice
Jul 16, 2017
Received my steering shaft the other day. Now to find the time to install it.
BIG THANKS.

Jakefromstatefarm

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2014
Mine is in my mailbox .. I need to fetch it and get it installed. And replace my broken power steering bracket.

Reactions: 2 users

Blakgeesus1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 26, 2020
Guys I have a few steering shafts modified to work in G-bodys and F-Bodys. I put one in my 85 Camaro and also my Monte SS. It took all the 'Slop' out of the old rag joint. I found a few in the local scrap yard so I made a few up. Ready to go painted with 'Low gloss' engine paint. I can do $50 +shipping.
😲That's a great deal! I just did this to my Regal. I will share this info.

JohnIL

Greasemonkey
Sep 9, 2020
Central Illinois

Ostrich,
Do you have any steering shafts available? Our '83 El Camino is in need.

John

ostrich

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Ostrich,
Do you have any steering shafts available? Our '83 El Camino is in need.

John
Nothing right now John, still looking for some cores. Been cold up here lately and with Covid some of the yards were closed. PM me and I will add you to my list. Hopefully get some more soon for spring.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor