At last i got my unicorn!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
Do you live in the STL area? If so were you driving your GN down 364/ page extension about 2 weeks ago?

Saw a GN that had a gauge on the A pillar and sat a bit higher then I thought was usual.

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Hurst Regal? Yenko Monte National?

I just like it. Great score. My 442 sat like that before the current remodel. Those factory air shocks just drove me nuts, so I had a heavy duty set of Monroes on it like 2 weeks from the factory and just put a 1" spacer under it. Have driven it that way for 30 years . . . until now, of course!

Reactions: 1 user

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
Congrats on finally getting your unicorn. That looks like a nice Grand National. I'd love to see some pics of it in the daylight. What are your plans for the car and how many miles does it have on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor