GBOTM August GBOTM nominations thread!

Does this count as a long distance runner pic?
1722534913393.png
1722535008800.png

Reactions: 5 users
Now that's creative!! I see what you did there...

I've never seen a rally type gauge cluster without the actual gauges just the lights, that's even more interesting to me... 🤔
that's how she came

Reactions: 1 user
Somewhere in the early 80s… 82 or 83, the round gauge cluster became standard although it included warning lamps rather than actual gauges unless optioned with the gauge package. My 83 wagon was this way I also looked at an 82 sedan and owned an 82 sedan that all had that same setup

Reactions: 1 user
So, let's honor the Olympics a bit with this one by showing us what your gbody....... does best.

If your car could win a gold medal AR something, what would it be? Your entry should showcase this.

You could be creative.... with it sucking money out of your wallet. It could be cliché - standing still. Or anything in between. Only requirement is you tell us what it's doing, and, we see that in the picture.

Two exceptions: no 'getting scrapped' or 'demolition derby' entries will get to the voting. Aside from that.... get creative.
so how do i submit my car for GBOTM?

Somewhere in the early 80s… 82 or 83, the round gauge cluster became standard although it included warning lamps rather than actual gauges unless optioned with the gauge package. My 83 wagon was this way I also looked at an 82 sedan and owned an 82 sedan that all had that same setup
It was '82 when Malibu's & El Camino's got the round style dash with warning lights like the Monte Carlo. Might of be the realignment making the Malibu the 4 door of the Monte Carlo that might of had the swep style dash go away. Or it was just because GM was (& still) cheap & did it as a cost cutting thing.

Reactions: 2 users
so how do i submit my car for GBOTM?
You post in the nominations thread (this month, here) with the information and a picture of the car which fits the theme.

Each month we make a new nominations thread. You can enter once per month, but, no car can actually win more than once per year.

Once we get some entries we make a separate voting thread where all members can vote.

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor