back from the track!

Status
Not open for further replies.

12secmonte

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 2, 2007
12.135@112 was my best time,,vidoes suck...digi camcorder ate the tape...so i got 2 runs on the still camera
first run i ran 12.3 with the trans shifting itself.
then i thought i had it in 1st but actually had in 2nd,,shifted manually into 3rd,lol and ran a 12.135..figured id for sure hit 11;s after that,made sure i had it in 1st
but that run that i shifted it myself correctly i hot lapped from the 12.1 run,so the car was hot as hell
the car has no lrev limiter and i was hitting 7k in the burnout box
so basically my worst run was a 12.3 wich is better then my 12.4 best run from last time out.
so im keeping the car,,lessons were learned
i know i can hit 11s in it.ALL MOTOR
but on a more positive note i ran dial in's and won all 3 races. with a 12.0 dial in...im gonna scan the slips and get the crappy videos up shortly

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
That's Cool. Sounds like you got a very fun ride there. I would love to see some pics and videos.Keep up the good work. You can get to the 11's no problem. Just keep tweaking it will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor