Bad Dream... kill switch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

magik420

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 30, 2012
Boise ID
No problem 454muscle, thank you for the great thread. If only my link would have worked. :? Dreams are crazy, a few years ago i use to live downtown and had to park up front on the street. One night i woke up at 4:30 am having a bad dream about my 84 Nissan; 720 lowrider. I got up went outside and Bam!!! someone had hit my truck; head on pushing 3 cars together. Yep a hit and run; there was a Subaru in the bed because i had no tailgate on it and my once pride and joy, blood sweat and tears was completely totaled at both ends. I called the lame *ss cops, who did nothing but write a report, and call a tow truck. NEVER LET THE COPS CALL THE TOW TRUCK. Because when they do the towing company has to be there ASAP so they charge more. In order to get my truck i had to pay $600.00 due to the fact that they took it 30 miles away to their impound lot, and i had to wait over a week until payday, as to where the tow truck driver that picked it up charged me $60.00. Unfortunately i only had liability insurance and they seriously said sorry about your luck, It just goes to say that insurance is the only assurance that can give us back what we lost. Always insure your vehicle to what you think that it is worth.Every thing else is just a precaution...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor