badges stolen!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dedbroadss

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 30, 2010
the other day when i got home i noticed someone had de-badged my car for me.. they took the shield from the front, and the one off the right tailight, :wtf: which makes me think it happened at different times and i just didnt notice. :evil:

Now i have to buy new ones, so they can be stolen again. anyone know where i can get replacements? and good glue for this?

To think this thief could be shot and killed over some car badges! What a moron!

bigjoenvegas said:
To think this thief could be shot and killed over some car badges! What a moron!

Oh no. I would let the person keep them, but a doctor would have to surgically remove them.

I hate it when people steal stuff, my buddies cutlass got the little tiny piece of chrome trim on the top of front fender stolen...the minute one the continues hood trim. I think gbodyparts sells the front shield, but the tail light is a tough one. Either find new lights or a swap meet or junk yard. Ask paperbearxl to look when he does his junkyard run.

im gonna look into ordering the front shield.. as for the tailights, ill keep my eyes peeled :roll:

anything "shiny" gets stolen. probably just for the sake of theft too.

dedbroadss said:
im gonna look into ordering the front shield.. as for the tailights, ill keep my eyes peeled :roll:

anything "shiny" gets stolen. probably just for the sake of theft too.

A friend of mine who use to own a 94 Caprice had his hood ornament stolen. He was fuming when he discovered it was gone.

damn..

the little hood ornaments alone cost $50 on gbodyparts.

I might just use this as an opportunity to buy those
led tailights :lol:

damn man that sucks.But what can you do,they're epoxied onto the body of the car,not bolted on like the old days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor