Be careful what you say online.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Yeah there definitely would have been a substantial part out, if that was my private property completely owned, yeah they'd be lucky to even see it after I got done.

Gee, don't take it personal!
Nothing personal about it.. you said Feds and nowhere was that said.

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Yeah there definitely would have been a substantial part out, if that was my private property completely owned, yeah they'd be lucky to even see it after I got done.

Nothing personal about it.. you said Feds and nowhere was that said.
so you missed the part where he posted parts for sale?

as for the Feds, it shouldn't have to be said. Feds = emissions violation, regardless if they contacted him or not. as it was it was the New Jersey Dept of Environmental Protection that caught him, and he got all pissy about it because now he has to pay the stupid penalty. I'd like to see the original Sale where he bought it from the seller. $20 says he knew the emission controls were already deleted.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
He bought the truck modded, not sure what there is to sell when it's modded unless he parted it. As mentioned, they want to scrap it, they'd have gotten a chassis if they were lucky, the drive train would have been pulled.

Still trying to figure out at what point it became legal for the state to sieze the vehicle. That's the bigger picture here.

Reactions: 1 user

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD
what kind of dumbess buys a vehicle with the emissions already deleted?
In the last 20 years, I've purchased 10 80's vehicles (8 g-bodies, an 87 c10 and an 89 f250).
Only 4 had factory emissions intact at time of purchase.....I deleted emissions myself on those 4 within a few years.

In my area if its 80's and older......and has had any kind of performance modification...odds are pretty much 100% that factory emissions are nonexistent.

I would ask "what kind of dumbass lives in a state with emissions inspections?"

........and then they think that they could drive it on the street? :wtf: :blam: :rofl:
Yep, most days of the week I drive a vehicle without emissions.....its not uncommon at all in my area.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

abbey castro

Royal Smart Person
Oct 31, 2015
Harker Hts TX
so you missed the part where he posted parts for sale?

as for the Feds, it shouldn't have to be said. Feds = emissions violation, regardless if they contacted him or not. as it was it was the New Jersey Dept of Environmental Protection that caught him, and he got all pissy about it because now he has to pay the stupid penalty. I'd like to see the original Sale where he bought it from the seller. $20 says he knew the emission controls were already deleted.
"Really Officer, I didn't know I was speeding" Like just about all the guys that drive emission deleted vehicles, they know what they buy and what they remove then claim "I know nothing" like Klink

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
In the last 20 years, I've purchased 10 80's vehicles (8 g-bodies, an 87 c10 and an 89 f250).
Only 4 had factory emissions intact at time of purchase.....I deleted emissions myself on those 4 within a few years.

In my area if its 80's and older......and has had any kind of performance modification...odds are pretty much 100% that factory emissions are nonexistent.

Yep, most days of the week I drive a vehicle without emissions.....its not uncommon at all in my area.
Yea, I didn't want to get into it but that sums it up pretty good. Apparently we're the only ones that modify cars and actually have fun. Not drive around all slow and quiet..🤣

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018

in my area, any vehicle 25+ yrs is exempt from emissions. you deleted emissions on yours because you could, because SD does not inspect for emissions.

do you cut off your cat converter on your new vehicles too? or do you just try to insult people from other states that have to live by those state laws, no matter how asinine they may be?

current as of 2021

as for living in a state with inspections, I'm stuck here until I can leave.

as for the whining dumbass in NJ, who knows why he lives in a state with emissions inspection law

Last edited:

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
He bought the truck modded, not sure what there is to sell when it's modded unless he parted it. As mentioned, they want to scrap it, they'd have gotten a chassis if they were lucky, the drive train would have been pulled.

Still trying to figure out at what point it became legal for the state to sieze the vehicle. That's the bigger picture here.
he did part it out before taking it to the salvage yard. they didn't seize his vehicle and the law does not allow them to seize it. all they can do is apply financial penalties for non-compliance. they told him to fix it or scrap it.

he knew what he was buying, a 2008 dodge ram cummins diesel. and I'm still betting he knew it was an illegal emissions delete

"Sebold then sold a list of parts off the truck, but not the engine or transmission."

1663651625742.png

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Yea, I didn't care to waste time reading it because it sounded too dumb. I guess parting it out and taking it off the road one way or another gave the bean counters in the office their little jollies. Guy definitely went about it like a potato.

do you cut off your cat converter on your new vehicles too? or do you just try to insult people from other states that have to live by those state laws, no matter how asinine they may be?
Pot, meet kettle...
as for the whining dumbass in NJ, who knows why he lives in a state with emissions inspection law

this guy in NJ is an idiot. what kind of moron deletes all the emissions stuff and brags about it? then he says it will cost him $10k to fix it? what did he do with the stuff he removed? sell it? and now he's complaining? what a dipsht!

what kind of dumbess buys a vehicle with the emissions already deleted

been in it long enough to know that it happens, which is why I said WHAT KIND vs WHO WOULD buy a vehicle with deleted emissions? and then they think that they could drive it on the street? :wtf: :blam: :rofl:

Some of you make this way too easy..and wonder why I laugh at you.

Bored Come On GIF

Last edited:

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD
do you cut off your cat converter on your new vehicles too?
I don't drive new vehicles. Newest thing I own is an 03 Suburban. But for me it is a matter of practicality.....if I'm replacing the entire exhaust.....the cats are not going back on. If I'm pulling an emmissions intact 307 or sbc for an ls swap.....the new drivetrain will not retain its factory emissions.

or do you just try to insult people from other states that have to live by those state laws, no matter how asinine they may be?
Do you have the exclusive forum rights to sling around the term "dumbass"?

Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor