Been ghosting this site for years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybird87SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2011
Michigan
Figured I would finally make an account here considering how many times I've been on looking for tips on everything from frame welding to disk brakes. Also my car is finally looking more like I've always wanted to. Thanks for all the help guys! Hope you like the ride.

Attachments

• Phone 778.jpg
    Phone 778.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 569

Conan-64

Apprentice
Jun 3, 2010
Southeastern PA.
Welcome. We must see some more Pics!!!!

Jaybird87SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 28, 2011
Michigan
Thanks everyone for the compliments! The body work has taken quite a bit of time so far, so your comments are good to hear. The body is comming back off for some more frame mods and some goodies from SC&C I've been saving up for. I wish I had thought more about boxing the frame and bracing the rearend before, but remodeling the house and getting ready for my third kid distracted me a bit... I'll try to make a thread of the build up.
Green and white, in Michigan, has caused me some grief as I'm a UofM fan, but c'mon... it looks really good right? So yeah, Go Green and White!
This is mostly a street machine, but it will see some time at the track. Also I've gotten used to driving faster, better handling cars so my standards are higher than my first attempt with this car... As I get more done I'll post as many pics as I remember to take. Thanks again for all of the info I've found here and thanks for the answers I'm sure to be digging up soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor