Best rebuild for TH350

Status
Not open for further replies.

alkey3

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 28, 2009
Rolla, MO
Well I took my car out for a drive today. The first time I really took it anywhere. I drove it about 5 miles down a lettered highway by here and turn around. I stopped and I was going to get on it a see how she did. Well I brought up the rpms a bit and let off the brake and it moved some but not much. So then I just tried moving it a bit and it was a no go. So then I get out and pop the hood and power steering fluid is everywhere on the drivers side. One of the hoses had come loose no big deal just a mess. So I get back in the car and try to get it move again it wont move in any gear but reverse. It tries to move in 1st but that's it besides reverse. So to make a long story short I drove in reverse all the way home which was about 5 miles. I guess its time for a rebuild. Oh yeah, by the way I run a 3000 stall and a big trans cooler. Where is the best place to get a good rebuild kit reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor