Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Slam Dunk Wow GIF by NBA

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

turbogeezer

Greasemonkey
May 9, 2012
Front brakes widen the track width and at the current ride height the old 245/50/16's would rub on large bumps. Until I can roll the lips or install GNX style wheel house extensions I went conservative, but it looks fine.
Great looking T-Type and my favorite Color. Wheels are very nice

Reactions: 1 user

Undercover87T

Greasemonkey
Dec 24, 2012
Westminster, MD
If you didn't know, the aftermarket GNX wheel flares like I have on my Regal are mounted to the factory wheel well lip so on a lowered car you would still have an issue rubbing on those. I think your staggered combo looks great.
Thanks (y). It's not the GNX flares I'm after. Easiest solution is just to slightly roll the fender lip, or more involved like installing the Spoolfool inner fenders or GNS Performance wheelhouse extensions. I'm content with how it is currently though until I do one of those things.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Love those wheels!

Reactions: 1 users

Rgpmalibu

Greasemonkey
Oct 7, 2020
Amazing car. This is the perfect example of a g-body. Cars like this one were turning my head since I was a wee lad.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor