Black Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Everythings lookin really sweet bruh! :D Imma get on my interior parts here soon and finish up what I started. I stopped cuz I was worried about the apt folks trippin. :roll: ****em! Time to get down with some Krylon :twisted:

Warren

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Everythings lookin really sweet bruh! :D Imma get on my interior parts here soon and finish up what I started. I stopped cuz I was worried about the apt folks trippin. :roll: ****em! Time to get down with some Krylon :twisted:

Warren

Theyre gonna kick your crazy *ss out lol

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
T-TOP TONY said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:

Warren

lol yo girl might beat the apartments to that lol.. yea we all in the same boat im bout to start preping and painting my interior parts

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
kuruption109 said:
T-TOP TONY said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:

Warren

lol yo girl might beat the apartments to that lol.. yea we all in the same boat im bout to start preping and painting my interior parts

LMAO! good one Chris! Yeah thank god me and my girl dont live together i wouldve been divorced lol

Mar 7, 2010
Hey those panels look really good man awesome job.

The only thing I'm wondering is , and maybe i missed it, what color is your headliner?

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
I are Corey said:
Hey those panels look really good man awesome job.

The only thing I'm wondering is , and maybe i missed it, what color is your headliner?

Thanks. Im doing all my interior black so the headliner is going to be black too

Mar 7, 2010
Yeah I would think so. Put pics up when its all done. I love the idea haha don't know why i didn't think of it myself. Let us know where you get the goods I've kinda been shopping around for some interior parts.

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
I are Corey said:
Yeah I would think so. Put pics up when its all done. I love the idea haha don't know why i didn't think of it myself. Let us know where you get the goods I've kinda been shopping around for some interior parts.

what exactly are you shpping for corey? the headliner i did myself just went to an upholstery shop and bought a yard of headliner material in black and the glue for like 20 bucks

Mar 7, 2010
Just looking to replace cracked trim and the board/panel I guess you could call it behind the back seat where the speakers are.

My headliner is almost mint haha so i don't plan on replacing that anytime soon.

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
I are Corey said:
Just looking to replace cracked trim and the board/panel I guess you could call it behind the back seat where the speakers are.

My headliner is almost mint haha so i don't plan on replacing that anytime soon.

Just hit up the junk yards. Yeah i need that piece too but im going to get mine from dixie monte carlo the ABS plastic one

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor