Black Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
AWWWW DAMN!!! That looks sweet T!! Cant wait to shoot thru and check it out in person. Got my camera batter on full charge for photo ops....

Thnaks bro! Yeah man im gonna need some professional photos once im done, and your taking them lol

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
just got my seatbelts back today

IMG_0658.jpg

georgeathtx

Apprentice
Apr 1, 2010
Houston, TX
damn sweet interior...i made my interior black too...jus need to do somethin wit da dash...im not sure if i wanna buy a dash cap or jus paint da damn thing...but regardless u got a clean *ss whip

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
i just got my dash cap just waiting to put it on. cant wait till i finish this damn thing lol. Thanks

fatload2

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 17, 2010
Whorelando FL
I wanna know how that dash cap works out for ya. I'm in the process of changing my interior over to black and gray but my dash has a couple small cracks and I wanna put one of those caps on

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
Got some work done today. Put in the headliner and the side trims. I also hooked up all the lights.

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
looking really nice there. im actually thinking of doing a custom head liner for my satty with some skull fabric. :lol:

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
Lue said:
Looking real nice!!! Keep us posted on the dash cap. I am to going to be doing the dash cap thing.

Yeah once i do i will im waiting on my boy Warren to come help me with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor