BMW Wheels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
Technically they are adapters, not spacers. I'll have to dig out my invoice but it was a company in Texas that machined them custom to my spec. I went 1.8" and had steel spacers 0.200" from wilwood for the aluminum hubs, they require them to prevent damage to the hubs.

I've used adapters on 4x4 and 8 to 10 bolt adapters on a 1 ton to convert to 24.5" wheels. I will have no issue trying to break them with excessive amounts of retardedness.

Reactions: 4 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
i like these, but DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN- $200/EA
$200/each isn't bad really, that's what I paid for my 17's. I get your thought though, snatching up a decent used set is way more cost effective.

Reactions: 2 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
If you'll need spacers/adapters anyway, wouldn't that open you up to just about anything?
A quick CL price check tells me that BMW wheels aren't much cheaper than Subaru or VW (some BBS). Camaro and Corvette are about the same too.

My unsolicited opinion? I like the Xtremes on your car. I think the proportions are right and going larger with a flatter face will look awkward on a boxy 4dr. To me, that body shape needs some dish and some sidewall.

Reactions: 2 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I think the proportions are right and going larger with a flatter face will look awkward on a boxy 4dr. To me, that body shape needs some dish and some sidewall.
I just don't like the rounded spokes and center, and think a flatter face would look better because the car is boxy. I agree about the dish, but the sidewall is purely for ride comfort.
I found a set of 16x7 Type 29s for $150, but that keeps me at my current 225/60-16 tire size.:cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor