Body bushing ride comfort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would spray the body mounts with rust protection while you have access to them. You don't know how jealous some of us are that you got every bolt out never mind not having hardly any rust on them. If I were you I'd be buying some lottery tickets..🙂

I applied anti-seize to all my body bolts, just incase I ever decided to lift the body off the chassis. Maybe in my next life....😛

I was also one of the few lucky recipients of no broken bolts. There were a few that were half eaten away and ready to snap, but got them out in good time.

Reactions: drogg1
The speedometer says right about 72,000 miles and the registration says 98. I was thinking that it definitely went over that and rolled over but after the bolts and the condition of the frame and floor boards. It may only have that many miles. Just rain water would be the only thing that slowly beat it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor