body

Status
Not open for further replies.

UBOWL

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 19, 2014
First post. Does anyone have a picture of the front body mounts by the kick panels on a Monte Carlo, how the body actually sits on the bushing. Iam thinking that the metal has rusted away and need to weld new metal in but I don't know exactly how this metal would sit. a picture would help me see what and where to do this. any help would be appreciated. thanks a ton John

ssbrewskyaz

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2010
New River, Arizona
Here you go. ...

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :wink:

Attachments

• DSC00412.JPG
    DSC00412.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 399

UBOWL

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 19, 2014
Thanks for the reply. But what Iam looking for is a picture Of the body sitting on the mount or with the mount out I need to see what metal is there or not there on top of the mount. Thanks John

ssbrewskyaz

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2010
New River, Arizona
Well, if you double click on that photo you'll have about as good of a picture as you're gonna get of what the frame looks like under the mount. You wanted the number two position, the photo is of the number two position without the mount in place. ...

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :roll:

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
The number 2s are the most common to be rusted out due to the HVAC drain, just weld in a repair washer and it is good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor