Bought another Grand Prix today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevy76monteman

Greasemonkey
Oct 9, 2006
Portland, Oregon, USA
It only cost me $0.85 with my Fred Meyer discount. lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0093.jpg
    IMG_0093.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 910
I want one too! Where can I get one??

nice, im in search of the johnny lightning hurst olds, but there not as cheap as 85 cents :shock:

454muscle said:

Yeah me too! Have looked in the Hot Wheels section at Walmart with no luck for years...

454muscle said:

Any Kroger owned store should carry them. They just stocked the Fred Meyer I work at with new Hot Wheels.

Sweet, never seen a GP. I just recently started collecting Hot Weels lol. I only get the GM one's tho. The only G-Body that I have is a 87 GN

Lue said:
Sweet, never seen a GP. I just recently started collecting Hot Weels lol. I only get the GM one's tho. The only G-Body that I have is a 87 GN
I got two of the GN's. I think there were two or three different color versions.
They need to do the Monte Carlo. They had one that was close to it called a "stocker" that looked like a Monte but had Regal quarter windows.

86cutlass4dr said:
Ive got one of these for every year theyve made them

Forgot about that one. Was thinking more like 4th Gen. I have the old 2nd gen Hot Wheels made a long time ago. The 2nd gen Monte one they did a couple years ago called "Hardnoze Chevy Monte Carlo" was such a disgrace.

we went to kroger recently and they had hot wheels in a small swimming pool and we searched and picked some up but found no grand prix's. if you come across another one let us know, we want one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor